"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Tuesday, December 05, 2006



I realise, if I dont make a move, nothing will happen.
I live my own life, I live it as it comes.
And you all know what it means when I cant be bothered already.



THE TRUTH.

Choose one. Yes or No? (or just answer what you like!)
1. Can you live without your family?
Yes.
2. Dare to kiss a stranger?
crazy. NO
3. Kicked someone's ass before?
o_O literally? yes. haha
4. Scolded your teacher?
haha! yea.. in PRIMARY school!!
5. Cheated on examinations?
haha.. part of growing up
6. Wish that a celebrity is yours?
No. Not even Channing. Celebrity = celebrity and nothing more
7. Hit yourself on the wall?
Hit? haha.. I might have. dont know.
8. Wish that your bf is here with you?
First of all, what bf?? haha. [yea, What bf?? LOL]
9. Wish that you can fly?
o_O of course!
10. Wish that you were dead?
again, asking the obvious
11. Lastly, 1 wish you want in life?
To fly.
12. & 1 word to end everything.
K.O.


YOU.
1. Are you a girl or boy?
Girl.
2. Attached or single?
Single.
3. Smoke or drink?
Tell me if you ever see me smoking.
4. Night or day?
as long as morning is not involved
5. School or work?
eh.. sch I guess..
6. Black or white?
eh... more to white. depends
7. Short or tall?
neither
8. Dance or sing?
Watch? Dance!
9.Happiness Or Money:

I believe that both are linked. [yea, no money how to be happy]
10. RnB, Reggae, Rock, Metal, Techno or Emopunk?

Jazz! ;)

WHOs.
Who sits next to you?
In class? cheryl and angeline
Who sits infront of you?
honghin
Who's on your left?
cheryl
Who sits behind you?
class' soccer alley
Who are your bestfriends in class?
hmmm.. bestfriendS.. I'll just stick to ryl
Most shy?
HAHA! not anyone I can think of
Cutest guy?
cute as in good looking.. eh.. I think Junhong rank highest among people I know..
Cutest girl?
All that I can think of is Terence in his kawaii pose, not that its anywhere near cute.
Prettiest?
=\ difficult... ALL of you la!
Most annoying?
hoho! This who doesnt know?!
Brightest of all?
Dan!
Funniest?
Piahno.. in the retarded way.
Ugliest?
me
If you could live one of your friend's life, who would it be?
I like my own.
Your favourite teacher?
I never liked teachers since pri sch =\
.. MsChia?

The teacher you dislike?
haha! Why would i bother remembering who.
Favourite subject?
eh.. maths?
The subject you dislike?
I'll make it chinese now.. the writing and reading part.
Who's your class monitor?
Kelvindar
How's he/she?
Tall..
Who's the class asst. monitor?
Inexistant... or more like I dont know who.
How's he/she?
-
Your class teacher is?
TanKhengSiang & MsChia
Your class?
T24
Do you love your class?
lol. yap

Now you have to ask 5 of your friends to do this survey in their blogs.Write down their names in the list below. Tag them in their blog to let them know. And DON'T STOP THIS GOING AROUND SURVEYS. It made people occupied.

Get started-
Cheryllee
Eugene
MeL!
Nessa!
Stella? Actually... Where are you?


I miss going to work.. haha. since last night. Full of shit me..
And.. I havent got down to packing... feeling too lazy to even start

It suddenly hit me that my money was supposed to go into the backpacking trip I wanted =\


Posted at 12:11






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-